Jamieson Plummer has been a Notary Public for over 30 years and is a member of the Notaries Society.
What is a Notary?
A notary is a qualified lawyer, a member of the third and oldest branch of the legal profession in the United Kingdom. He was appointed by the Archbishop of Canterbury and is subject to regulation by the Court of Faculties.
What does a Notary do?
Jamieson's most common tasks are:
- Preparing and witnessing powers of attorney for use overseas.
- Dealing with the purchase or sale of land and property abroad.
- Preparing documents to deal with the administration of the estates of people who are overseas, or own a property abroad.
- Authenticating personal documents and information for immigration purposes, or to apply to marry or to work abroad.
- Authenticating company and business documents and transactions.
Jamieson can also provide authentication and secure record for almost any sort of transaction, document or event.
What are the costs involved?
Notary costs are typically £60.00 per signature, if you would like a more detailed breakdown or have lots of documents to notarise, please contact Jamieson for confirmation of his costs and availability.
Please contact Jamieson on 01603 610611 or email him on email@example.com